Webinar – Event
April 1, 2022
12:00 am - 1:15 am
About the course
RCR Learning Live 21 is The Royal College of Radiologists’ global annual conference, delivered online on Monday 4 October. This must-attend event offers high quality clinical and medical education, trainee sessions and cross-faculty sessions looking at topics affecting those across the globe in imaging.
The CPD accredited programme provides a convenient and flexible way of learning so you can fit the sessions around your own schedule. These will take place during morning and evening slots with optional lunchtime symposiums.
- 35+ live interactive sessions including lectures, contouring workshops, hands-on outlining experiences and real-life case studies plus wellbeing sessions and yoga
- Hundreds of e-posters showcasing a range of scientific and quality improvement projects
- Free lunchtime symposiums
- Network with over 2,000 attendees and join our social activities
- On-demand recordings available for 3 months post event
Bookings are closed for this event.